Private Sales Pack
A private sale is the term given to buying or selling property without using the services of a real estate agent.
Even in the absence of a real estate agent it is still necessary to enter into a Contract for the Sale of Land or Strata Title by Offer and Acceptance.
The experienced team at Strategic Property Conveyancing are available to assist private Sellers and Buyer with creating and/or reviewing the contract for your private sale.
At Strategic Property Conveyancing we will:
- Discuss with your desired outcome and determine what it is exactly you would like included in the contract.
- Assist you and offer qualified guidance in preparing a Contract that protects your interest.
- Assist you to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions of the Contract.
- Liaise with the other party or their representative as required.
Please complete the details below and we will forward you our Private Sale Assist Pack that includes:
- Non-REIWA Contract for the Sale of Land or Strata Title by Offer and Acceptance
- Copy of the Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land in WA 2011
- Form 28 & 29 Disclosure Statements for strata properties
- Additional helpful information
- The Offer and Acceptance Contract should not be completed without first having ordered a Title search. Please contact our office to request a title search and any other encumbrances that may be required to be disclosed.
What others say…
Strategic Property Conveyancing were totally working for me with all my best interests up front. 100% trustworthy and reliable. Could not be more happier with your performance and professionalism.J Wegner
Conveyancing agent Kyla was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you for making the process so easy. Kyla and staff are a credit to the industry.D & J Wong
Conveyancing agent Kyla took a lot of the stress out of the whole process. We trusted her judgement and knew was working in our best interest. Kyla is very good at what she does, we wouldn’t trust anyone else.S & I Canfora